Smalls Pet Carrier: Airline Approved!
A Pet with Paws
AVAILABILITY: 10 In Stock
The Smalls Pet Carrier is a perfect fit for the fashion conscience pet parent and their pet. Made from sustainable fabric spun from recycled plastic, the timeless camouflage print is enhanced with vegan leather handles and trim.
The quilted fabric gives this carrier a fresh contemporary look that is suitable for dressing up or dressing down, complimenting any lifestyle. The roomy pet cabin, collar tether, and removable sherpa liner ensure your pet’s safety and comfort.
Reimagined vegan leather handles and lightweight design reduce shoulder discomfort. And the large pocket flaps with gold twist locks not only look great but provide ample storage for both the pet and the pet parent.
Like all A Pet with Paws pet carriers, the Smalls Pet Carrier is airline approved and fully compatible with our Pet-Trek®. The Pet Trek is a four-spinner wheel folding trolley that allows you to navigate the pet carrier through crowded or tight spaces effortlessly.
Size: 18” L x 10 1/4” H x 9 1/4” D
- Double front pockets with turn-lock closures, perfect for your pet’s items and your personal essentials too.
- Mesh top and double zip side gusset provide easy entry and exit as well as allowing you to see your pet and your pet to see you
- Quilted privacy flaps create a safe space for your pet and, when needed, provide a touch of discretion. The flaps can be rolled and held in place by Velcro revealing the mesh gussets.
- A cozy Sherpa fleece cushion provides increased comfort for your pet. The cushion can be removed and laundered to keep you and your pet happy.
- The interior tether attaches to your pet’s collar to help secure your pet and prevent frightened or excited pets from jumping out of the pet carrier.
A Pet with Paws does not accept returns. Due to the nature of how the product is used.
New orders typically ship within five (5) business days of order. Shipping rates are calculated at check out and displayed prior to completingthe order.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 09, 2023